Thursday, May 20, 2010

Breathless

When someone is broken inside, no matter how the other people want to help you, your equal you will feel sad, lonely and full of fears.
I remember when was the last time that I was happy, I mean, completely happy.



Being happy is a state of mind. Evryone make them own status, depends on the music they hear it o who is they company. Especially the second one. I want to be with him. It would be happy. I mean, yeah, I would.
Sadness is something that grips your chest, it makes you remember things that are within you that you did not know they were there. Make you go back in time and for every moment you remember it make three knots in your throat, tightens your chest and your mind is locked and says "I will not cry" until you remember something funny and laughs, but the desire to break into tears are there.
The loneliness I can’t describe it, is difficult, it's like if you stopped eating a candy, or not finish a cigarette or you were not drunk. It is difficult to explain.
I can’t describe the happiness, bitterness, spite, I just can’t.
So too, as I do not understand why I can’t touch you, why I can’t see you, why you care so much, why do I mourn so far away and you make me miss you. Please, get out of my mind, you’re torture me. You make me need you, please stop this.

I love you.