Thursday, March 25, 2010

Believe

Every person is a world and each world is a place in space-time where they develop different activities. I remember some of these activities were good, some bad and some were punished. I remember walking through a desert, looking at a place that felt far away, but it was actually quite close to me. I remember him, but me, I liked the way he talk and talk, was unique. I think that I can’t describe it.
When I looked him, I could see his ego falling down and could fall in love in their thousands and thousands of galaxies promised, his eyes were like a sea of chocolate, full of uncertainty, probably looking at me that way on propose, to feel him more and closer to him, or perhaps for fear that I could leave him away, I loved him, I couldn’t go, rather, I didn’t want it. For me he means a lot of things.
What most attracted me to him, was he. I thought, and how they behave with respect to others. He had a quite different way of thinking. I loved when he told me how much he wants me, but without neglecting his ego, his eyes often intimidate me, but when I looked, he was falling dow and kissed me.
I was never "The Princess Leia Organa," I was only his princess.
Our history was written by our own hands, traveling from galaxy to galaxy, moving from planet to planet, with just enough smell him, could tell it was him.
I will never leave, please understand, trust me.